Water Cooled Xbox 360



"From reader Michael Hurt comes this: a watercooled Xbox 360. As casemods go, this one looks like someone locked the A-Team in a barn, Murdoch and B.A. improvised with some aquarium tank hose and an aerator, and the gang saved the day. I love it when a plan comes together.

My first instinct was to call b.s., on this, but then I don't know what the hell I am talking about, either in the realm of casemods or electrical engineering. And, clearly, there are holes in the top of the console where he's routed the cooling tubes. So it looks like he gave his 360 a cochlear implant. (Seriously, you ever seen an old geezer with one of those? Looks like Lobot from Star Wars.)

The guy who made this also laid a better heatsink on the power supply. Check the link for pics of that, and more. Now I'm wondering if I can get his phone number."

Wow, if this is true then major props to the creator. If it didnt look ridiculous then I would say Microsoft should use this design.

~Hotapple (Who had to tear himself away from watching Lord of the Rings on TNT all day)

Source: Kotaku

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .