'HALO 3' COMIC-CON EXCLUSIVE FIGURE ANNOUNCEMENT

other_hellspartan_photo_02_dp  other_cqb-clear_photo_02_dp

I hate the San Diego Comic Con. Not because I dislike conventions or comics, but because I never have the money to go to the one in San Diego and I can never ever get the exclusives without paying far out my butt for them on eBay!

I have been lucky, I did get the very limited Active Camo Halo 2 Spartan as well as the limited ODST trooper, but now I'll have to find someone who can hook me up with these upcoming Halo 3 Comic Con exclusives.

Honestly, I think the Hell Spartan look ugly, ugly as ummm....hell; but I dig that clear Spartan! If memory serves me right this is one of the exclusives that you can also get on the Spawn.com web site, hopefully they didn't change that promotion.

"McFarlane Toys will have two exclusive Halo 3 figures at this year's Comic-Con International, July 24-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.


A special edition Spartan Soldier EVA "HellSpartan" will be sold together with an exclusive clear CQB Spartan. Although not packaged together, the two figures will be sold as a set, and cannot be purchased separately.


Details on where/when/how to purchase these exclusive figures will post here on SPAWN.com as soon as it is available.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .