How to find Halo 3 figures at Wal-Mart.

I only live about an hour away from Chicago, so you would think that when new items are suppose to arrive at store shelves we get them fairly quickly. Not so where I live, some times items are delayed for days, weeks and even months and I'm often forced to order things online if I want to get them in a decent amount of time. The same thing happened when it came time for the Halo 3 figures to be released, and knowing the amount of delays for items here I ordered them online right away and got them in a timely manner. Now the Halo 3 toys can be found easily in Gamestop, Hot Topic's and FYE's but when it comes to Wal-Mart; many people can't find them. After searching at about ten different Wal-Marts for some Blue exclusive Spartans and turning up empty, I decided to check the net to see if there was a reason for this.

 

HALO-001

As it turns out, tons of people have been running into the same issue and are having no luck finding these at Wal-Mart! As it turns out, only certain Wal-Mart stores carry the McFarlane toys line and this is the main reason that you've probably had no luck finding any of these Halo 3 figures at your local Wal-Mart store! After doing some more searching, it turns out that Spawn.com quietly released a list of Wal-Mart stores that DO carry the Halo 3 figures. You can download the list right here at the following address: http://www.spawn.com/news/images/halo3s1.walmart.us.pdf

Checking the list, I did find a Wal-Mart store that did carry the Halo 3 toy line about 25 minutes from me and I made a quick trip there today to verify if this list was correct. It was! Unfortunately most of the Halo 3 toys were already sold out,but I did find a lot of Brutes, Grunts and even a Cortana, so the list is correct on what locations do sell the toys. Unfortunately it looks like I may have to hit eBay for my blue Spartans. Hopefully this helps out people who have been checking Wal-Marts daily for a Halo 3 toy fix.

Unleaded Logic

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .