Halo: Uprising released.

After almost a month’s worth of delays, issue #1 of Halo Uprising has finally reached comic book stores! Heading over to my local comic store, I picked up two issues, one to open and read and one to keep sealed for all eternity. (Or when I spill Mountain Dew on the first one.)


Halo Uprising is a four book miniseries that bridges the gap between Halo 2 and Halo 3.

The first issue has already unearthed a few mysterious of Halo 3 and how the war has progressed on Earth. The artwork is crisp and really captures the Halo universe, much like Halo the Graphic Novel did. If you’re a fan of the story line to the Halo Universe then you really have to pick these up as they’ll just add to the overall enjoyment of Halo 3 when it comes out.

Due to the delay of Halo Uprising, you should be on the lookout for the small promotional 11x17 posters that listed the release date as July 2007. Many comic stores I’ve been to received new ones that say the release date for the comic is August. So the original poster is worth it due to its error and rarity. Try searching for them on eBay and see if you can hunt them down.

If small 11x17 posters won’t do it for you, comic shops should be selling the Halo Uprising poster now as well. I picked one up today along with my comic issues. I’ll display a picture of it once I get a frame of it.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .