Could HALO already be Filming?

I was saddened and, at the same time, relieved when I learned that 20 Century Fox and Peter Jackson were no longer working on the movie version of HALO. In my opinion, a Halo Movie would of been really cool, no matter if it was directly based on the games or one of the novels, we were guaranteed action and fun! On the other hand, I was somewhat relieved that Halo was not going to meet a quick death by getting made into a horrible film that ends up making me hate the entire franchise.

It seems, however that the movie based on one of my favorite franchises was, in fact, being filmed right in front of us. Website xboxfamily.com reports that The movie is already in production and those clips and commercials we've all been seeing for months are footage from the film. It also seems that pics of full size Warthogs and weapons started appearing on the net.

All I can say about this is, if this turns out to be true and the Halo Movie is really being filmed, I hope that Peter Jackson takes a few hours out of the filming schedule and watches "Super Mario Bros", "Double Dragon" or any of the Uwe Boll Films (doesn't matter which one) and takes notes ... because these are prime examples of what not to do with a Video Game Movie.

I shudder to think what would happen to Bungie's Juggernaut if the Movie Flops. Looked what happened to Mortal Kombat after that horrible sequel hit theaters, it took a long time for a game in that franchise to end up on my shelf again.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed for a good movie... or a complete cancellation.

--Capt.Capcom
Source: XboxFamily.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .