Low Price Fear 2: Project Origin


First of all, this is one of my favorite FPS on the xbox, this is INCREDIBLY fun, I mean, remember theold and rather dull smg on the original F.E.A.R.? It is one of my favorite weapons on the game and has absolutely beautiful slow-mo kills. The story is ar more enaging than it's older brothers, in the old one, it was just walka clones and finding the ring-leader of it all, actually I think it was so dull I don't even remember it, But in F.E.A.R. 2 it is much much more interesting. There is a very interesting ending too, and it says sequel, not the Halo 2 "I'm finishing this" kind of end though. Graphicshave drastically improved I was in awe when I saw it, not the budget graphics like in the old ones, no,n F.E.A.R. 2 you get Halo 3-ish graphics.

Now for the very few cons. Not scary at all. maybe it's just me, but I never thought the F.E.A.R. series was EVER scary, I own all of them, they are just FPS's with a diffrent more unique twist on the genre. Some of my favorite guns are gone too, I don't remember the names but I miss them, but this is forgivable since you get new weapons, which is nice. The actual game is a bit shorter than th first, a little less than an hour shorter.

But this a terrific game, buy it definatly if you want a GREAT FPS but if you want a horror game look somewhere else, but even if your in the latter category, still rent it

(If I have any spelling mistakes I'm sorry my keyboard on my laptop sucks)Get more detail about Fear 2: Project Origin.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .