GRID Decide Now


I was warned that this game was going to be hard but of all the racing games out there this one had the best graphics I have ever seen. I could not resist. I started playing the game and it wasn't too hard. I have never been very good at these types of games but I found myself starting to master the different driving mechanics. Very soon I couldn't lose a race but that all changed when I started unlocking new licenses. Suddenly every opportunity the computer had to cheap shot me they would take advantage of it. I didn't seem to matter how big a lead I had on them for some reason on the last lap they would suddenly catch me despite the fact I was perfect the entire race. Yet if the role was reversed I couldn't do the same thing to them. The game is very unbalanced when it comes to fair racing.
I hate that I can only race cars in certain race types. When I buy racing games it is all about racing my favorite cars in my best race type which is circuit racing. But some cars I can only use them in drift races and I could never get the mechanics down for that. I also don't like how easy it is to damage my car. It seems all I have to do is tap a wall and my door is flying off. Because in every race they put me near the back, I have to try to pass thirteen cars on a narrow track and it is impossible for me to finish first without seriously damaging my car. Even worst the computer is always crashing into me on those difficult turns so I'm constantly restarting the race. After awhile it gets to be very frustrating and annoying. They game doesn't give you the option to adjust the difficulty level so that the races don't become too overwhelming. I'm left with only two choices with this game. Get better at these races or get rid of the game. I chose the latter
Get more detail about GRID.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .