Introducing Emily!

Obviously my name is Emily, i'm a senior in high school and i have been gaming since i was 4 years old. I currently own an xbox 360 and am hoping to get a psp soon, along with a lot of other things. When i get to college i believe i am going to get a major in computer technology and a minor in media. I do the morning announcements at my school, and it has helped me with speaking infront of a lot of people. The show is not only shown throughout the whole school but is also sent out to all the televisions in my city. After embarrassing myself a few times, i have found it to be very interesting and fun. I love to anchor on the show now and am looking forward to next year, and am also hoping to get a job in hosting for G4 TV.

There is a lot more but i'll leave that to the book i will write when i am famous. just kidding.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .