The Bungie Store is closed.

On one of my regular visits to the Bungie.net I noticed something missing immediately: The Bungie Store. A place where one could find some very awesome Halo collectable's, was no longer anywhere to be found on the website. After using Google to look it up, I was met with this at the entrance to the shop.

home_image1top

So...the Bungie Store will be coming back, but to what degree? I wouldn't expect much in the line of Halo stuff, now that Microsoft owns the rights to produce everything. I could be wrong, but if that wasn't the case then there would be no reason for Bungie to close the existing store. So anything you bought from the store in the last 4 years could have just increased in value! My only regret was that I wasn't able to get that last mylar print they released..

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .