A Taste of What's To Come

I am honestly quite impressed with the number of responses on the previous post. It's amazing what a link from Joystiq can do.

As I stated in the first post, I promise there should be one substantive legal post per week at a minimum, depending upon what my work schedule allows and what issues may also arise in the gaming media.

I don't have this week's main post quite ready yet, but I thought I would put up a list of the few of the topics I plan to cover in the not too distant future. If you have a request for a topic, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail at mmethenitis@vernongoodrich.com.

Upcoming Topics:
-Machinima
-MMORPG Intellectual Property
-Professional Gaming Leagues
-New Server Business Models
-MMORPG Income and Taxation
-Mergers and Acquisitions for Game Developers

This is just a sampling of the topics I have in mind, and some may span multiple articles. I look forward to your continuing commentary and discussion as the articles are posted.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .