A Little Something to Nibble On

Not too long ago, I saw that I was nearing my 666th post on the Steampowered.com Forums. I needed to do something really awful, but inspiration didn't strike me until I remembered Valve's promise to us. The one about "news by the New Year."

I assaulted the Team Fortress 2 PC forums with this little ditty, entitled This Is Your Last Chance, Valve.

---------

"If you don't mention something about the Xbox 360 update (even its cancellation) by the end of the year, it's over.

I mean it this time, I will really break up with you. Good luck finding another person that loved you as much as I did.

This is your final warning,

Neal Kenneth
"

---------

The PC community could not have responded in a better way. I expected trolling to some extent, but the result was too beautiful for words.

When things started to cool off, as all things do at some point, I decided to reveal to them that I was awarding +rep to the best responses. Thus, the "niceties" continued for some time. Here are some of the best.

---------

Lord Vader: You will be missed, and then there will be cake.

Slayer479: Hope left you a long time ago lad. She's with me now.

Rell109:
Valve Employee #1: Did we make a game for the Xbox other than L4D/L4D2/

Valve Employee #2: Don't think so...

NoRegrets: Watch out, you guys, he has a blogspot account and isn't afraid to use it!

Richiek13: Failbox 360 is fail anyway.

ColonelTwitch:
Deep within the bowels of Valve, Gabe Newell laughs hard for a few seconds, and then begins to wheeze uncontrollably.

and so on...

After the WAR! Update reached its conclusion, I saw that the updates to the PC version are mostly irrevocable, so I changed my mind with a concise REVISION.

I have some surprising news, readers. Very soon, I will own a computer capable of running any of Valve's games. I have little desire of switching from Xbox, but this could revolutionize my posting abilities.

As such, I am somewhat changing my original plan, pushing it back a couple weeks. Stay tuned!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .