A Thompson - Methenitis Debate?

Last Friday, I received a call from the one and only Jack Thompson. Apparently, he had read my Open Letter to Glenn Beck, and had taken some offense to some of my statements in the letter. Of course, I intended no personal offense to Jack, and after a fairly lengthy phone call, he suggested that he and I have a public debate sometime in the near future. Having talked to Jack, I think this debate could be really productive as a means to get all sides of the issues out in the open to a larger audience, despite any previous skepticism I may have had.


At this point in time, no time, date, or location has been selected, but rest assured that as soon as details are worked out, they will be published here.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .