Bungie interviews Todd McFarlane

BNET_MC_detailA nice interview about the Halo 3 Toys is now posted on Bungie.net. In the article Bungie asks Todd if they have any Recon Armor action figures in the works:

 

Q: Any plans to make a “Recon” armor Spartan in the future?

TM: I was told by some of my employees to let you know that “you can has Recon” when you give “us” Recon. I’m guessing then, that they would prefer if I didn’t tell you that we already have it in the works, but I’m going to anyway... We already have Recon in the works (but it may not be easy to get).

Could this be what the Halo Points you can rack by buying the figures will be used for? So far the details have been mum, but it makes a lot of sense and would be a cool reward for people who have been picking up the figures.

Read the full interview here: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=13356

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .