The BAN HAMMER Strikes!


I haven't been able to post many Blogs, due to my incredible addiction to the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multi Player Beta. But I feel I needed to address the recent surge of Xbox Live Banning Stories that have been surging the Internet.

As many web savvy folks know, It seems some people have been banned from Xbox Live until the magical date of 12/31/9999 ... or basically one day before New Year's Day 10,000 AD!!! This is due to these (Very Few) naughty players who have been cheating to get into both the Call of Duty 4 Beta without a token or a Closed Halo 3 Beta (code named Epsilon), that they had NO BUSINESS obtaining. I'm not clear on the actual details of how players were able to do this, but I do know that its a Violation of the Terms of Service and these folks got their Live accounts Banned until... well let's just say Forever.

Don't believe the huge out cry though... this only happened to a small handful of players, and Microsoft didn't ban Thousands of Accounts like some websites are reporting. Some Websites are even reporting that these players got Advanced copies of Halo 3 from Local Best Buy Stores... that too is wrong.

Regarding Halo 3... I say for shame! A well deserved Ban on these players for cheating. The game comes out in LESS THAN 30 Days... which is A LOT sooner than 12/31/9999, it just wasn't worth it.

As for the the COD4 beta, the best advice I can give in a situation like this is try and be patient. Microsoft knows you all want to play, but PLEASE be patient cause if you break the rules, you can be banned. Look Even I got a Token, and If I can wait for one, so can you!

--Capt.Capcom
SOURCES: MAJOR NELSON
XBOX Terms of Service

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .