Down like dirt man, we're busted!

Are you afraid that you might not be able to get a hold of the super rare legendary edition of Halo 3? (Yeah, we’ll see.) I know I am, but I find comfort in knowing that if I can’t get the legendary edition I can order my very own bust of my good friend Master Chief. The release date is slated for November and is also suppose to be limited edition. I’d be geeky enough to put it in my yard if I wouldn’t get my butt kicked by my fiancée.



https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catalog/product/detail/283

On a side note, as much as I do try to post fairly often; my ever changing work schedule and album work sometimes keeps me from posting. So keep an eye out for me! I’ll post when I can.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .