The Kings Is In The House !




We enjoy getting reader emails , here is one I just got the other day. If you ever have something cool you would like to show us send us a message.

"I was at my local BK yesterday ordering a Whopper Jr and noticed they still had the large cardboard stand up of “The King” holding the Xbox 360 controller. This is the cardboard stand up they used to promote the BK Games for the 360. It’s over 6 feet tall. I asked the BK mgr if I could have the stand up and she said “ok”. I thought it would be a great conversation piece for my game room. I am going to put “The King’s” head and hand holding the controller on the wall and trash the rest. It kinda smells like a BK restaurant but isn’t too bad – anyways I plan on keeping it until my wife makes me throw it out." -ezWaffles

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .