My Question for Grandma Hardcore..


Here was my 1 question for the world famous Old Grandma Hardcore.

I wrote
Q: I just want to ask grandma if she is enjoying the xbox 360 achievement system. And does she find it rewarding or overated.

She replied
A: "Tim thinks the achievement system is a conspriracy by Bill Gates to trick folks into thinking harder. I like it! It makes every game an arcade game, so to speak; and I know if my grandkids are lying if they tell me they're further than they are, so that's nice. Some things aren't necessary, though. Why does anyone deserve the first achievement in HexicHD? If you play it for five minutes pressing random buttons you'll still GET it. It's a tease!"

Thanks for answering my Qeustion O.G.H.C.
Also see Grandma on MTV Overdrive.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .